Apple Country Fair
Brookfield Town Common (Central Street, Brookfield, MA 01506, Brookfield MA)
Showcasing the work of more than 70 local crafters, the 43rd Apple Country Fair will be held on the Brookfield Town Common, Saturday, Oct. 8, 2022, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The Fair also will feature:
* Live Music throughout the day
* Lawn games, balloon animals and face-painting
* Baked goods and Food Trucks
* Raffle Drawings throughout the day including a 50/50
* Apple Pie Baking Contest - Entries for the apple pie contest will be accepted at the Fire Barn next to the Town Hall until 10:00 a.m. on the day of the Fair. Judging categories are for children under 12, ages 13-19, and adults ages 20 and older.
Fair-goers can browse and buy handmade pottery, hand-knit sweaters and blankets, carved wooden bowls and décor, beaded jewelry, specialty soaps and lotions, hand-crafted toys, locally-produced honey, and more.
The raffle will offer chances to win prizes including the community-stitched quilt, family passes to local museums and attractions, and gift certificates to local restaurants and stores. Tickets for the Quilt raffle will be available at the Fair and through the summer at the Merrick Public Library and from Community Club members.
Volunteers are always needed to help at the Big Tent with the raffle ticket sales, set-up and tear-down. To volunteer, please contact us via email.
The Brookfield Community Club has been organizing the Apple Country Fair since 1979. The money raised at the Apple Country Fair has helped pay transportation costs for the Brookfield Elementary School's sixth-grade class to attend an environmental program at Camp Bournedale on Cape Cod and generated grant money for a number of community service projects, from the town's monthly newsletter, the Brookfield Citizen, to holiday programs for Brookfield seniors.
The fair is held outside on The Common rain or shine.
For more details, please check out