2nd Annual Celebrating the Figure
The 2nd Annual Celebrating the Figure will focus on the realistic interpretation of the human figure. Open to all forms of applied mediums, sculpture, and printmaking. We are not accepting photography or electronic media for this show. There is a one-time, non-refundable entry fee for submissions: $25 for one piece, $35 for up to three pieces. The show will be on display from April 8 – 30, 2023. Gallery hours are
Saturdays & Sundays from 1 to 5 pm.
- Applicants must reside in The Northeast.
- Each artist may submit up to 3 original pieces per entry. No more than 2 pieces per artist will be accepted.
- Reproductions (including Giclée prints), kits, AI generated art, and work previously juried into an ArtWorks Gallery show, are ineligible.
- Sculptural work must fit through a standard height, 36′ wide door, weigh no more than 70 lbs, and if over 30′ wide, must come provided with suitable display stands.
- Artwork will be juried for acceptance based on the criteria for this show using the image(s) submitted with registration.
- Contact: Marie Lauderdale
- Email: email@example.com
- More Information Here