Entrepreneur Member Coordinator
ENTREPRENEUR PILOT PROGRAM COORDINATOR
LaunchSpace, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation whose purpose is to provide a community makerspace, training center, and business incubation center to support innovative economic development in post-industrial, semi-rural communities of the North Quabbin region of Massachusetts. LaunchSpace is seeking a Entrepreneur Pilot Program Coordinator to work with the Chief Executive Officer and staff to help empower artist and maker based startups by providing direction, resources, collaborative workspace and education for entrepreneurs that will further accelerate inclusive economic development across Franklin and Worcester County.
The Entrepreneur Pilot Program Coordinator will be the direct contact for entrepreneurs participating in the one year pilot program and a thought leader in the design and implementation of the program long term through working with entrepreneurs, partners and collaborators.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with entrepreneur members as a navigator to resources needed to incubate their business
- Develop partnerships with business incubation organizations that create the program resource network
- Assist with program development, planning, and execution.
- Coordinate educational events and focus groups
- Establish relationships with local galleries and retail outlets to develop local sales pipelines for artists
- Work with entrepreneur members and CEO to develop program
- Conduct market research of other successful artist incubator programs
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in art related field, economics, or placemaking
- 2-3 years experience with community engagement and outreach
- Experience building relationships with individuals, organizations, and businesses
- Ability to think strategically about the relationship between members, the community, and organizational development
- Commitment to a team approach of working with staff members and volunteers
- Driving personal vehicle to events and general outreach
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 10 lbs
- Ability to stand, walk, sit, squat, bend, use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer
Exempt Status: Fellowship or internship with the possibility of compensation in the future
Position Status: Part Time-Flexible Schedule, on-site and remote (approximately 10 hours per week)
Apply to: Send cover letter and resume to Brianna Drohen at email@example.com.